And finally the comparison picture. It is not the best photo because my camera was focusing in on the picture of Corey and so Ashton turned out looking a little fuzzy. But you can still see just how alike they are. Scary-crazy huh?
Monday, April 18, 2011
A New Hair Do
So I undertook the difficult task of cutting the boys hair. Ashton especially needed a hair cut. His Grandpa Welling would tease him every time he saw him saying that he looked like a girl and needed to tell his mommy to cut his hair. After one such comment at his house I responded by taking Ashton into the bathroom slicking his hair straight back with some gel, brought him out to Grandpa Welling and said..."look grandpa, Ashton wants to show you how we fixed his hair so that he can look just like you. " Grandpa Welling's hair is actually very long, but he does this sort of comb over (picture Donald Trump, now make the hair white and slick it backward instead of to the side.) Although I did find it funny that my son's hair irritated my father in law. I finally did cut it. Not because I wanted to. His hair is a gorgeous bronze color and I hate cutting it off, but it kept getting in his eyes and bugging him. So, off it went. After I cut it Corey and I both realized how much Ashton actually looks like Corey when he was little. So here are the pictures to show the before and after effects.
Here Aston's hair was so long, that I could actually make him "pretty." when he brought me one of my rubber bands.
The morning after the hair cut, I thought it was rather funny that it still sticking straight up, no rubber band needed.

And finally the comparison picture. It is not the best photo because my camera was focusing in on the picture of Corey and so Ashton turned out looking a little fuzzy. But you can still see just how alike they are. Scary-crazy huh?
And finally the comparison picture. It is not the best photo because my camera was focusing in on the picture of Corey and so Ashton turned out looking a little fuzzy. But you can still see just how alike they are. Scary-crazy huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The rubber band in the hair thing is halarious. I never realised how much Ashton looks like Corey. I'll have to show it to Paul.
Post a Comment