"where is Ashton?......where is Thayne?" and chasing them down. But it was so fun and we will definitely be going back when they are a little older. They especiall loved the hands on stuff where they could play in the sand.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Dinosaur Museum 2-23-11
My friend Daisy inspired our trip to Thanksgiving point to walk through the Dinosaur Museum they have there. My boys LOVED it. They are big fans of dinosaurs, they are always singing songs from the PBS kids show dinosaur train. The older boys wouldn't stand still, they just kept running and pointing and saying "dinosaur....roar." And they wanted to touch everything......needless to say Corey and I spent a lot of the time asking one another....
"where is Ashton?......where is Thayne?" and chasing them down. But it was so fun and we will definitely be going back when they are a little older. They especiall loved the hands on stuff where they could play in the sand.




"where is Ashton?......where is Thayne?" and chasing them down. But it was so fun and we will definitely be going back when they are a little older. They especiall loved the hands on stuff where they could play in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our kids love that place!
Yeah Hailey, I'm glad you guys went. Next time, give us a call. :) I miss you. I called you the other day, but you probably didn't recognize my voice. Call me and I'll tell you about it. :)
Post a Comment