Monday, April 18, 2011

The Planetarium

We drove down to Ogden, Utah on March 31, to drop some things off at the D.I. and to look for size 4T pants for Thayne. I believe in buying kids clothes from D.I. or using hand me downs. They grow out of them so fast, and kids clothes are so expensive.....it's just not worth it in my mind. We then went to a park and had a picnic and then visited grandpa and grandma Barlow. Corey's grandpa on him mother's side. Afterward we drove to SLC and went to the Planetarium. We didn't stay long and decided against seeing the light display they show, because the kids were getting tired and cranky and we were all straving. So we went over to Famous Dave's because I had a craving for BBQ....yum, it was so good. Went over to Cabella's, stopped off for some dessert and finally we headed home. It was a very nice and very busy day.


Corey and the boys with Grandpa Doran Barlow
Evan hanging out at Grandpa's house....he's just so darn cute.



At the planetarium, Thayne was so tired it took him a while to perk up and get interested at looking at the displays.



Starting to wake up and was pretty excited to see a "rocket."



Now at full fledged excitement as he "walks on the moon."

No comments: