
Our lovely Christmas Tree

Thayne and our little Santa Baby, Ashton

Isn't it a rule that you have to dress up your babies in funny Christmas outfits...I thought I read that some where in the handbook for parents.

Here is Thayne opening up the all important and traditional Christmas Eve pajamas

Obviously he believes the pajamas are more fun to wear on your head rather than on your body.
2 comments:
Cute Christmas blogs! It fun to learn how things are going for you and your family!
Merry belated Christmas! Your little boys are so cute!
I am enjoying not dealing with freezing temperatures and icy roads, but I do kind of miss having seasons...:)
Jaden is 2 yrs & 4 mo & little Zo is 5-mo-old now.
Sometimes it makes me sad that babies grow up, but on the other hand, they get funner and funner as they grow (for the most part:)!
Post a Comment