
The store
Murdocks sells the cutest little plastic animals, Thayne is developing quite the little collection. He loves playing with them. pictured above (a rooster) is one of many that he got for
Christmas. When you ask Thayne what a rooster says he
squeals "cock-a-
dooo!" He hasn't figured out how to say the "doodle-do" part. It's really cute

Here is Ashton all wrapped up cozy warm Christmas Morning. He had no clue what we were doing, but he was happy to be apart of it. I love this picture, I think he looks so precious!
ahh...yes, this is me looking incredibly beautiful Christmas morning. I figured I should at least include one picture of me opening up a gift. Funny how I am on the floor and my son is lounging in the chair. We fight over ownership of that chair, he thinks it is his, but I know it is mine.

Grandma and Grandpa Welling came over Christmas morning to deliver gifts to our family. Here is grandma helping Ashton open one of his gifts from them. Our children were bestowed with a bounty of gifts from grandma and grandpa.....they were quite spoiled really.

And finally here is Corey opening up one of his gifts from his parents. He
received insulated clothes from them. A company called Duluth Trading makes them, Corey loves them. They keep him toasty warm in this cold arctic tundra.
No comments:
Post a Comment