Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Gingerbread House

We built Gingerbread houses at Oma and Opa Voss' house. All the cousins participated. I of course had to help my little architect with his masterpiece. (which means I pretty much did most of the work.) but he really enjoyed sitting at the table watching everyone and sneaking candy pieces.
Oma Voss helped out by getting Thayne some little cereals to munch on so that he would not gorge himself on candy. We really haven't let him eat candy so I was afraid he would make himself sick.

My sister is in the back checking something on her telephone. Both my brother and sister's kids are pictured above with Thayne.


Here is the finished product. I was quiet pleased with my snowman, I thought I was quite creative using wrappers for his nose and arms. This was a fun project to help us celebrate the season and spend time together as a family.



No comments: