We spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws and it was decided that to celebrate the holiday everyone was to dress up either as an Indian or a pilgrim. Thus, my little papoose below. Sorry, I tried to rotate the picture but my computer was being difficult.

Corey didn't put his Indian outfit on (party
pooper!) He said he would wear a pilgrim hat but I guess no one actually gave him one to wear.

We had a really big crowd that night. 15 adults and 10 kids. Thayne had a really difficult time being around such a large group of people, which is odd for him because he is
usually very social. But since the baby came he has had dramatic mood swings and Thanksgiving was one massive mood swing. He was an unhappy little guy most of the night, which is why there are so few pictures of him.

All in all, it was a pretty fun night. We ate
a lot and got to visit with everyone. It was especially nice to have my mother in law's Father and his wife come up. (Brenda's Mom died 6 years ago and her father remarried about 2 years ago.) This was the first time Ashton met great Grandpa and Grandma Barlow.
3 comments:
Fun pictures - it looks like you all had a great time & fun that everyone was able to be there!! take care!! Your babies are adorable!!
Looks like fun girl! Did you get my christmas card? I'm hoping I have your correct address.
Ah, the young miss Helly Ann. It has been too long. Your comment has had me laughing all morning. You caught me...I hadn't posted a thing about bums for a year, and you have to find my bum post!! I swear I am not obsessed.
You look ravashing, not a day over 18. What a handsome family. Your boys are darling. What are you up to these days?
Post a Comment