Monday, December 22, 2008

Temple Square

We visited Temple square Friday December 19th. It was snowing that day, and a little cold, but we had to stop and see the lights. We were glad we did, because Thayne really enjoyed it. He had the biggest grin the whole time we were out walking around. (an example of which is pictured above.)
When Thayne is on Daddy's shoulders he likes to hold on to Daddy's ears. This not only helps him to stay supported and balanced but also Daddy's ears can act like reins allowing Thayne to turn his Daddy which ever way he wants to go.

This little family picture was taken inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Bld. It was beautifully decorated with a large tree in the lobby. Although you cant really see it....Ashton is sound asleep and stayed asleep through out the entire tour of Temple Square. Perhaps he will join the festivities next year!







1 comment:

Dents said...

I miss Christmas at Temple square. We haven't been for years. It looks like your family had a nice Christmas. I hadn't heard about the dressing up your baby like Santa rule, but I wish I had because Ashton looked adorable as baby Santa. So what are your plans for the New Year, now that it is Feburary?