Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thayne Turns 2

My Sister Heather let us hold the party at her house, since I wouldn't have been able to accommodate everyone. (So, I'd like to send a big Thank You out to her.)
My little Birthday Boy


Here we are opening presents. Thayne still does not understand the the whole unwrapping part, and why children scream with glee at the opportunity to rip the paper off the boxes. His cousins were going crazy waiting for him to open his gifts. Finally they asked if they could help.


I would like to send out a big thanks to everyone who came to the party and who spoiled my son by buying him more gifts. It's like Christmas all over again.

My sister Heather lighting the cake


I can't believe my little man is already two. It amazes me how fast time flies by.
Ashton has grown up so much these past few months, it seems like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly be celebrating his second birthday. It's sad that children cant stay young longer. Perhaps that is why the tale of Peter Pan is such a beloved classic.






2 comments:

Young Family Adventures said...

So cute!! I can't believe your baby ... well Thayne is 2 either.. Just wait before you know it he will be 13 like my baby!! Where does time go!!

Please tell Heather Hi for me!! I miss her!! Love ~ Jeanna

Jen said...

Seriously it goes by so so fast. kind of sad. My oldest is NINE. Can you believe that Hay? I have a nine year old.