Friday, April 2, 2010

First Play Day at the Park

Good ol' St. Patricks Day was such a beautiful day, I had to take my boys to the park. We have been cooped up all winter long and the boys are ready to go crazy (as is their mother!!) It was the first and one of the last really warm spring days that we had. I cant even begin to describe the excited anticipation I have for this coming summer.

Thayne was so excited and social at the park, running around, talking to everyone....(which is not like him.) Ashton didn't really care to play as much as he liked seeing so many other people there. He did go down the small slide quite a few times, but was totally uninterested in playing with Mom and riding down the big slides with her. He is so different from Thayne, because Thayne always wants me to play with him. I think the boys will have fun this summer, and it will be nice to go out and not worried about getting sick, or Evan getting RSV.








2 comments:

Daisy said...

That's funny. March 17th was the one and only day we've been able to visit the park too. I am longing for warmer days. April should not be winter-like!

Darling header picture by the way!

Jen said...

spring break here and snow snow snow. aaaa! we're ready for summer too!