I am a wife to a kind and loving husband named Corey. The mother of three wonderful little boys, Thayne, Ashton and Evan. Sister, daughter and friend to many others.
I started this site with the hope that it would help me stay connected with the ones I love. So enjoy it for what it is worth. I love to read comments so please feel free to let me know you visited the site.
Thayne loves anything that has to do with cars, planes, trains and helicopters. He is the mechanic lover and is facinated with how they move and work. He loves to read books, his favorite right now is "I Stink," (it is about a garbage truck, go figure.) He has an incredible memory and can quote an entire book from front to back. He has a huge vocabulary and is able to read several words...now if only I can get him to actually do it. He has recently decided he HATES baths and getting wet in general. He has become a picky and stubborn eater. But whenever mom needs a love....he is the first one to run over and snuggle with me. He is still my little mama's boy and melts my heart every day. 2/19/10
Ashton
March 2009
Ashton is our little mischevious teaser. Don't get me wrong, he learned a lot of it from his big brother, but usually you see the older sibling picking on the younger one...nope not here. Ashton loves stealing toys away from Thayne and running away as fast as his little legs can carry him. (all the time giggling of course.) Thayne just chases him yelling "no Ashton, no!" Recently we have given Thayne permission to just steal his toys right back, resulting in a wrestling match. Don't worry, Ashton can hold his own--he is such a strong little pup. He is our little electronic's lover. If he is around you had better locate and hold onto your cell phone, remote control or computer, He is the happiest and most loving little guy, always voluntarily giving kisses and hugs.....but when he is mad or not getting his way--LOOK OUT! That red hair temper comes out with a vengence. Right now he is facinated with learning, always asking "That?" He has always wanted to grow up quickly and do things his big brother can do. Unfortunatly for mommy he is growing up way too quickly, and I wish I could freeze time and enjoy more time with him as a little guy. 2/19/10
Evan
Right now Evan is content with sleeping, eating, and getting the poop out. He hates having a messy diaper. He loves to be held and snuggled, and is such an adorable baby.....I am completly in love with him and feel so priviledged to be his mother. 2/19/10
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute. Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures
Post a Comment