Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter 2010

Saturday, April 2nd we went up to Grandma Welling's house to dye Easter eggs with Paul and Caddie's kids. Grandma had her table all set up for the grandkids, and had several crates of boiled eggs ready for us.

Ashton loving on his cousin Jazlin

Cousin Jaydon, he probably had more fun dying eggs than any of the other kids.

Cousin Jeran

Daddy helping Thayne
Last year we didn't let Thayne dye the eggs because he kept throwing them into the cup and splashed coloring everywhere. So we just let him practice dying eggs with plain water, by the end of his practice his eggs were good and cracked.
Everyone having a good time

On Easter Sunday we went back up to Grandma's house to have dinner, and hunt for Easter eggs. Grandma diligently filled each of the eggs (I believe she filled over 700.) Corey, Paul and Grandpa were in charge of hiding the eggs around the house. Had it have been a nice warm day we would have had the hunt outside, but it had snowed just in time for Easter, lucky us.

1 comment:

beadify said...

I loved your mission post...I think you have always been my wisest friend...you have helped me with words of wisdom and comfort in some of my very hardest days..you are inspiring, you are good, you are strong. Even though we rarely talk, I will always remember you and be grateful to you. Thank you. I love you, Hailey!