Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going Private

Everyone else is doing it......so why shouldn't I? I had originally kept from putting out too much private information such as specific dates and locations for the purpose of keeping my blog open to the public. I thought it would be easier for family and friends to view our Blog. But with so many of my family and friends going private.....it has made me rethink my position--better safe than sorry. So for all of you who are devoted followers of our little blog, please feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to wildorganics@hotmail.com requesting an invitation to continue to view our updates.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Please add me!!

Jen said...

Add me too. :) Do you need my email?

Melanie Parker said...

Add us please!

beadify said...

I'm in. I think you have my email.

Jill said...

If you're still going private add me!! Jilspoiled98@comcast.net