I have to apologize in advance for the fact that the video is shaky in the beginning. Corey was not really paying much attention to what he was filming at first. I am quite embarrased by how bad I looked on this particular day, but I had just come home from the hospital and had not showered yet. I love the boy's response to meeting him for the first time. They immediatly took to him and started to love on him, something I had hoped for, but was not sure would happen. Ashton shows more facination with him rather than jelousy, and Thayne is protective of him, especially when he thinks Ashton is going to hurt the baby. We took some group pictures of the boys and Thayne was holding Evan. Ashton kept going after the baby to hit his head or poke his eye and Thayne would hold his arm up and block Ashton. It was very sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment