Friday, February 12, 2010

Playing at the Cabin

This is the Welling Family cabin located in the Uinta's. After Christmas the family all spent the weekend up there together. Corey and I were able to take the kids up for a few hours on Saturday. Corey bought a big sled that we could pull behind the car or a 4 wheeler. So on the way up we started our sledding rides with the boys. Both boy's enjoyed the ride, but it was cold and the sun was beginning to set. I even took a short ride behind the car as we pulled into the property leading up to the cabin. I have to confess that this last Christmas I was a major slacker and didn't take any pictures, everything you see has been compliments of family members.


We were able to return to the Cabin on Monday morning and stay all day, as my shift was being covered that day. Poor Corey was really tired and not feeling the best (pre-varicose vein surgery.) So this is my little sleeping beauty catching up on some needed shut eye. He didn't get much sleep before the surgery, hopefully that will change now. After his nap I made him get up and take Thayne outside to play in the snow with the rest of his cousins.


For the moment these three are the "babies" of the family. Monson (Tracey and Nicki's boy), Jazalynn (Paul and Caddie's girl), and of course my own little Ashton. Look at that mischievous grin on his face--He is a big tease, and I believe he was trying to run away from getting his picture taken.





1 comment:

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Nine more days!!!! Call us if you guys need anything!!!