This is me busy trying to wrangle both my boys by myself....I have to admit that I was pretty tired by the time the day was over. Next time I will require that Daddy comes along.
We rode the zoo train first and all the boys were psyched about getting on. They could hardly wait their turn and the twins kept attempting to run onto the tracks. Pat (Brenda's sister) is holding Ashton and Thayne is standing beside her. Aunt Tausha is in back with I believe it is Jordan (one of Paul and Cat's twins.) I have a hard time telling the twins apart unless the picture is up close.
This is grandma's attempt at getting a picture of us in front of the train.
This was Thayne's first ride on a carousel, I think Brenda took a million pictures trying to get all the boys in the photo. Thayne, Jeran and Jordan loved the carousel and desperately wanted to ride it over again and again. Unfortunately they only got one ride.
Ashton hanging out while the other boys ride the carousel. We slowly made our way around the zoo watching the monkey's, elephants, zebra's, giraffe's and ending up at the snakes. By that time we reached the bird and snake house, Thayne was completely asleep and the twins were so tired that we called it quits and decided to just leave. It was a fun day, with really good weather and I was grateful to use Paul and Cat's old double stroller to push my two boys around. My thighs were feeling the burn going up and down the hills at the zoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment