On Tuesday, June 2nd I had the opportunity to have a little reunion with 3 of the 5 roommates I had while attending Ricks in 1997-1998. We all met at Daisy and Armondo's house. Kerry and her husband Ben who are living in Australia came back to visit family for a few weeks. Unfortunately our other roommate Jen was unable to attend due to an unexpected emergency move to another home. Sorry about the mouse infestation Jen, you were missed!! I love these women dearly and wish we all lived closer so we could see one another more often. It was a lot of fun to catch up and find out what is new in the lives of each family. It was especially enjoyable to watch them in their roles as wife and mother. I'm grateful our friendship has lasted over the years and hope it will continue for years to come.(Back to front: Armondo Reyes, Marcela Reyes, Thayne, Corey, Ben Carter, Daisy Reyes holding Cecilia Reyes, Me holding Ashton, Kerry Carter holding Thomas Carter.)

2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming Hailey. It was good to visit with you both on Tuesday and on Friday at the Pilot in Evanston. I should call you when we're driving through more often.
Please do!! It was nice to visit even if just for a few min. We need to get together more often.
Post a Comment