About a year and a half ago, when life seemed to be at it's darkest hour for my little family, my husband and I watched this video. Then two weeks ago, I watched it again. It greatly touched my heart and seemed to be a fitting follow up post from what I last wrote. This truly has become my testimony of why we go through difficult times, and why we don't always get an immediate answer to the question: "why?"......"Why God do I have to go through this?".............."Why do I feel you have abandoned me?"........"Don't you care about me anymore?"............"What have I done wrong?"
God does not abandon us in our hours of need. If anything we turn our backs on him, because we do not trust the individual plan he has for each of us. May we all follow the counsel given in this video, to not only accept his "course or character correction", but to seek it.

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this, Hailey. I really needed it today!
Much love and hugs to you and your boys!!
Post a Comment