We wish you all a very happy holiday season. We have had a lot of changes in the last couple of months. First of all we are no longer working/living at the Prairie Inn Motel. We have secured some affordable housing, which with the help of family we are slowly fixing up. I am currently looking for new employment, and wishing we had enough funds to actually move out of Evanston all together. Unfortunately we are stuck her for a little bit longer I am afraid.
Corey's first nerve block injection post surgery will be on Tuesday, and we are hoping it will help to alleviate his pain. We have high hopes for a brighter future in the coming new year. The boys are doing well, growing fast and becoming smarter and funnier with each passing day. Hope your families are all doing well, and I apologize for not keeping everyone updated.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Sweetie! Good to get an update. Can you email me your address? I miss you! Love you! Merry Christmas!
HEY! Another update, please! I need your email address.
Post a Comment