The Potty training has been hit and miss, Thayne just is not one of those kids who is super interested or excited about becoming a "big boy" and I have a feeling it is going to be worse as soon as the new baby is born. I'm expecting some regression in Feb.
Ashton took his first steps on October 28th, he has not been walking around on his own yet but he will walk between mom and dad. His little personality has really developed over the last couple of months, he is becoming a toddler so quickly. I also wonder how he will react to the new baby, I hope it is a positive adjustment for him.
As for me I am feeling more round and fat as each day goes by. This baby is going to be larger than the others. Hopefully not too large for my sake though. Hope everyone is well and happy and will continue to enjoy the holiday's.

2 comments:
I LOVE your costumes!!! I wish I could convince Mike to do family theme costumes. I want to see some preggy pics, I can't imagine you round at all! Did you know Nicki is preggers too?
Ha ha ha... you guys look adorable!
Post a Comment