Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And we are having a.......

I went to my OB/GYN appointment this morning and the good Doctor did another ultrasound. We will be expecting our third SON in February. Now the biggest hurdle is to decide on a name. I think I want something that ends with an "N" sound. Because I already have a Thayne and an Ashton. Any ideas?......

9 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I already said taht on face book,but I'm so happy for you. Sons are wonderful- which you already know. :) And 3 are so much fun.
My sweet friend also has 3 sons and their names also end in "n" sound. Bradyn, Tegan, Logan. They also liked Lincoln, which I think Lincoln Welling would be adorable. so, there's my vote. :)

Hailey said...

I've liked Colson, Carson, and Devyn. More ideas are always welcomed!!

Jill said...

I like Lincoln too! Mason, Dixon, Jaxon..There's a few for ya!
Congratulations on the baby boy!! You were right!! When are you due again??

Melanie Parker said...

Congrats on another boy! I was going to say Logan too. I don't know if you care if extended cousins already have the name or not... if not you could do Preston or Austin. There is also Glen, Weston...I will watch for other names with the "n" ending. Hope you are feeling well!

Heidi Wilcox said...

Congrats Hailey! How funny though, it seems like all my friends are having one or the other. I imagine if we were to try again we'd get another girl. Although I totally thought Alyse was going to be a boy. I even picked names and bought a few outfits I was so sure. My picks for names are Ethan, Oliver and Kyson.

Hailey said...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, keep them coming!!

Taush said...

I found a few variations on Cole and then some other names. Coleson, Kelson, Colsen, Coulson, Kolson, Kelsen, Kolsen, Clayson, Kohlson, Kulson, Kalsen, Koleson, Claysen Tavian, Daven, Tavion, Tavin, Taven, Tavon, Tyne, Corson, Zayn, Rohan, Eshaan, Cyron, Ivan, Ian, Donavan, Reyan, Rayen, Aiden, Aidan, Ravyn, Regan, Sean, Trenton, Dayton, Peyton, Valyn, Clinton, Harrison, Owen, Aiden, Caden, Jackson, Colton, Corbin, Colin, Paxton, Eiden, Holden, Roman, Zane, Baldwin, Dylan, Sebastian, Simon, Truman, Warren, Emerson, Donovan, Shane, Marcin, Dylan, Nelson, Colvine, Colvin, Byron, Christian. Kevin's suggestions are Octavian (after the mouse in Cinderella you can call him "Gus" for for short). He also likes Brittan, Stanton (a mighty island in a turbulent sea of wickedness) or Butain (like a lighter, he could be the flame of righteousness) according to Kevin. Ok I'm done. I think I spent 2 hours online. I had fun! Love you

Hailey said...

Oh my goodness Tausha!! You crack me up, I think you have covered every posible name ending in "n" possible. I will show your suggestions to Corey and see if he likes any of the names. Love you too! Tell Kevin thanks for the input, I especially appreciated Octavian, "gus".

Christian and Jennifer said...

How about Sally?

I LOVE YOU, HAILEY!