On May 3rd our Nephew Monson B. Locke Welling was blessed by his father Tracey. We traveled down to Spanish Fork to witness the blessing and afterward Went to Nicki and Tracey's house for a little open house.

This was the first time our family got to meet little Monson, and Ashton was soooo excited to see another baby. He kept smiling, laughing and grabbing at him. Monson however, was not as excited and tried to keep his distance from his enthusiastic cousin.

I got my opportunity to swoon over the new boy in the family. I fed him a bottle and burped the cutie pie. I have no idea what is on my shoulder and can only guess it is drool from either my son or Nicki's. Ahhh....the joy's of motherhood captured in a photo.

I insisted that we take a photo of all three of the newest Welling arrivals. Monson (Tracy and Nicki's) is on the left, Ashton is in the Middle and Tausha "Jazalyn" (Paul and Caddie's daughter) is on the right.

Tracey and Nicki lived in President Monson's ward 10 years ago when they were first married. They really liked his name and have always saved it for the son they hoped to have. After 4 daughters (Madison, Meaghan, Moriah and Madelynn) they finally got their boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment