Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day we attended the blessing of our Niece Tausha Jazalin Welling. She is the daughter of Paul and Caddie. She was named after her Aunt Tausha (Corey and Paul's sister). We did not have Corey participate however because our whole family had been terribly sick and we did not want to risk spreading our germs. We also did not attend the after blessing party. Thayne and I did however go up to my in-laws home to pick up food. We played outside while my Mother in law Brenda bagged it up for us.

Jeran, (one of Paul and Caddie's twins) Me and Thayne playing on the helicopter teeter totter at Grandpa and Grandma Welling's home. (Where the open house was held.)

Aunt Tausha and her husband Kevin Larson holding Tausha "Jazlin" Welling. Paul and Caddie call all their children by their middle names so it is: Jaydon, Jeron, Jordan and Jazlin.

2 comments:

Young Family Adventures said...

What cute babies!! I love the Pic of Tausha & Kevin... they are both looking so great!! (She needs a blog or something so we can keep in touch better!!! :) ... Tell her for me!! )

Good luck with your farm!! Fun to see your little guys growing up!!

Jill said...

I almost didn't even recognize Tausha! It has been soo many years since I have seen her! She looks beautiful!!