Sunday, March 15, 2009

Haircuts


Well, yesterday I got out the clippers and buzzed both the boys heads. They both had a case of cradle crap (aka: cradle cap) and it was driving me nuts. Ashton had a strip of hair down the middle of his head that was 3 to 4 inches long, but the sides were short, so I first cut that down, then buzzed it later. Thayne's hair was so long that it was impossible for me to adequately get the "crap" out. He needed a hair cut anyway. Every time I take him into a salon he pitches such a fit that I figured it would be easier for me to just hold him down on my lap and shave everything off. He actually did do better having me buzz his hair than a professional. Perhaps it was BECAUSE he was on my lap and I was singing to him the whole time. I've been joking to Corey that the boys are sporting the "uncle Tracey look." Corey's brother always buzzes his head. Thayne does look a lot like uncle Trace with his bright blond buzz, and dark eyelashes.

2 comments:

The Welling Family -- said...

Thayne looks especially like Uncle Tracey and Ashton has gotten even chubbier since we've seen him last. How you can have a chubby baby, we still can't figure it out. Hope you all feel better soon. We are sure sick of this cold.

CAT

The Yates Family said...

Okay, so maybe I am facebook illiterate, or you didn't list your blog address on your profile. I found it on Ruby's blog! Your boys are so cute. Little toeheads! SO CUTE!