Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mirror Image? I Think Not.



Ok, so everyone keeps telling me that Ashton looks just like his big brother. But I honestly don't see it at all. I think they look completely different. So I decided to do a little comparison, these pictures are taken of both boys around the age of 4 months. Thayne is on the top, Ashton is on the bottom. I still say they look different. Ashton looks like a Welling to me. (In fact it has been said many times that he looks like his Great Grandma Kay Welling.) As for Thayne, ironically he gets his features from my side of the family, but they are not Voss.....I think they come from my Mothers side.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think not too!! Some similarities, but very different! But both are adorable!!

Heidi Wilcox said...

I agree, they are different, but sometimes it's hard to see. I can't believe how big Thayne is! I love the family pics!

The Shelley Family said...

how about an unbiased opinion?
lol
the baby looks like thayne does NOW..not as a baby :)
cute kids!
(i am not a creepy stalker...i used to be in the ward with Greg Garrett)