We experienced two "firsts" with our boys. Ashton had his first bites of baby rice cereal. Which he did attempt to eat, but it kept sliding down his chin, because I made it watery. (Due to my fear of having a constipated baby. Thayne could never tolerate the rice cereal.) Our other first was Thayne got his first bloody nose tonight. He fell and bumped his nose on his little tikes table. Luckily Corey had just got home and was able to catch and clean the blood while I consoled the child.
Monday, February 23, 2009
A Day of "Firsts"
We experienced two "firsts" with our boys. Ashton had his first bites of baby rice cereal. Which he did attempt to eat, but it kept sliding down his chin, because I made it watery. (Due to my fear of having a constipated baby. Thayne could never tolerate the rice cereal.) Our other first was Thayne got his first bloody nose tonight. He fell and bumped his nose on his little tikes table. Luckily Corey had just got home and was able to catch and clean the blood while I consoled the child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, I've really gotten behind on your blog! Glad I could catch up! Cute do! Thanks for the post especially for me! (I'm actually loving the bang thing, maybe I'm crazy...or maybe because it hides my giant forehead :)
To me, your kids look a lot alike!
Everyone tells me my kids looks alike, too. I guess they do in some pics, but I can't see it as much.
So I was trying to remember the other day how we had become such good friends, but why I couldn't remember any of your roommates, etc. And then I had a duh moment, oh, yeah...our Sommerset 315 connection! If those relationships were for no other purpose, at least they allowed us to spend lots of time together and become friends! :)
Your boys are so cute, Hailey. You are a wonderful mom!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! And I love your pocket frogs. :)
Post a Comment