So I did this on my facebook page, and decided to post it on our blog, because I have more friends following the blog then I do facebook. I generally don't do the "tagged" thing, but I thought this one was actually kind of fun. (My apologies to those who have already read it.)
1- I TRY to exclusively eat organic food.
2- I am the smallest in my family....(not including children).
3- I prefer snow to 100+ degree weather.
4- I NEVER wanted to go on a mission.....but did, and in the end loved it.
5- I was 18 before I had my first "boyfriend" and 19 before I had my first kiss.
6- I've been a red head, blond, and brunette both naturally and from the bottle.
7- I never learned all my multiplication tables.
8- I was never in a relationship for longer than three months before I met my husband.
9- I prefer living in a secluded country area to a busy city.
10- I bite my nails.
11- I'm afraid of standing on ladders. (I'm afraid of heights)
12-I like shopping by myself instead of with other people.
13- As a kid my goal was to become a Disney animator.
14- I would love to live in the pan handle of Idaho, or in Southern Missouri.
15- I love roller coasters,and rides that drop you straight down. (Go figure....see #11)
16- GOAL: to have a farm and live totally independently and "off grid".
17- I had a horrible swearing problem when I was 11 or 12.
18- I've been homeless. (But never slept on the streets.)
19- I drink goat milk.
20- I once went to a "witch doctor" who claimed I was a twin, but that my twin didn't survive past 9 weeks and out of guilt for having been the "surviving" sibling I have refused to allow my body to grow any bigger than what it is. Yeah, she was crazy!!
21- I prefer pie to cake.
22-I never went to my prom.
23-I can bend backwards and touch my feet to my head.
24- I don't like clowns, I think they are freaky, (I blame it on poltergeist and Steven Kings "It".)
25-I don't like horror movies, I was just raised on them because of my Mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so fun to hear this stuff about you. Thanks for blogging so much! I missed you.
Post a Comment