Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Watch Me Grow



When I was pregnant with my first son, my friend Daisy kept begging to see my pregnant belly. I was not able to travel to see her, or send a picture back then...so this post is especially for her. This is me and my belly at 30 weeks.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

THANKS HAILEY! You tiny, cute, little pregnant woman! You look great! What's the exact date? Around the beginning of October, right?

Hailey said...

October 10th, but Thayne came five days early...so we will see.

Taush said...

You look so pretty. Uh... I think that dress still could have been taken in. It looks a little big, but you look fabulous. Oh well, maybe I'll get a chance to alter it on the next trip. I love the belly.
xoxo
Taush

Christian and Jennifer said...

You look gorgeous! Oh, how I miss you, my sweet Hailey! And how fun that our babies are so close in age. I'm due any day now . . . officially not until the 21st, but Beck was 10 days early and Ainsley was 6 days early. Watch . . . this one will be 2 weeks late. Ah, the joys of pregnancy!

beadify said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats!! That's wonderful! Get all the sleep you can before you're taking care of 2 babies! :) It gets a little hectic, but is so wonderful to have 2. I'm so much more at ease taking care of number 2 also, since I know a little bit more about what to expect this time. Happy days!!! Lots of love!