Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Adventures in Camping


Unfortunalty I don't have any pictures of our camping trips on my camera, because my camera really stinks and will only take one or two pictures before the battery dies. But I did get a few after shots. This picture is of Thayne's first sunburn, (which I was not happy about!) The weekend of the 18th-21st we were up in the Uinta's for a Welling Family reunion. On the last day, Daddy took Thayne fishing with him and forgot to put sunscreen on his face and hands. Poor kid!


Ahh...my little pigpen! This picture was taken after our camping trip with our cousin Bryce and his family. We went up and camped near Jackson Hole, WY. July 25th-30th. It was absolutely beautiful up there. Once again, on the last day...Daddy gave me a break and allowed me to take a nap while he watched Thayne and Bryce's two youngest boys. When I emerged from the tent, I awoke to find my little boy transformed into one of Charles Shultz's Peanuts characters. He was covered in dirt from head to toe and no lie--he had flies swarming around him. This picture does not do the image justice because by the time I got him home, some of the dirt had already fallen off his body.


9 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

Little Thayne isn't so little anymore! He looks just like Corey, and I can't believe you are about to have another. You look GREAT Hailey!

Daisy said...

Oh, how he is changing Hailey! I love the dirt picture. I guess that's what camping is all about!

Glad you had fun. I commend you for camping pregnant. I guess sleeping at this stage is uncomfortable anywhere, though!

Daisy said...

P.S. Is Thayne's hair reddish?

Jen said...

Hi Hay! It's good to see your growing belly and your little guy. He is so cute. I'm so excited for you to have brothers. It's so much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes Daisy, Thayne's hair is a nice strawberry blonde. Both Corey and I had strawberry blonde hair as children, so we will see what his hair color will actually be when he gets older.

Christian and Jennifer said...

He is absolutely adorable, Hailey. I hope you are surviving the end of your pregnancy! Can't wait to see the new little one!

Lorna said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant, Hailey! Congrats! You might even have had the little guy by now. It was fun to find your blog on Jenalee's. Check out mine sometime if you are interested...bartandlorna.blogspot.com. Are you still in Evanston?

Christian and Jennifer said...

How are you doing, Hailey!?! I hope you are hanging in there! Please post photos when the little one arrives. We miss you!

Young Family Adventures said...

Hey Guys!! I can't believe I found you!! Totally keeping your blog a secret?? Love your cute pictures & can't wait to see the new little one when he arrives!! Keep in touch!! Love you all (Jeanna)