We hope you all had a great 4th of July this year. This month will be a busy one for the Welling Family, we have many camp outs and family reunions to attend. Summer time is flying by and before we know it--it will be over. We hope you all enjoy the warm weather you have left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hailey, thanks for the invite. I love seeing pics of you and Corey and your adorable little guy. Have you found out what you are having yet? You don't even look preggers in your pic! I'm totally jealous-I seem to blow up like a balloon. Let me know when you are in SLC sometime!
Woo-hoo! You blogged, you gorgeous woman, you! So good to hear from you! Your little boy is so cute and it looks like you and Corey are doing well. Please let me know what else you've been up to. I miss you and your stinking guts.
Thanks for the comments. The baby is another little boy.
Post a Comment