I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy new year. My hope it that 2011 is a year of hope, health and prosperity for all. I try to make a "resolution" or a set of goals with the beginning of each year. My goal for this year is to work on my greatest weakness, which is consistency. I hope to improve my consistency in reading my scriptures, saying prayers, attending church and doing all that I know that I should in living the Gospel. I hope to be more consistent in showing my love and affection for my husband and children. In performing my duties as a wife and mother, which include, but are not limited to: housework, cooking and teaching. My hope is to turn my greatest weakness into my greatest strength. I hope if any of you have made a goal or a set of goals for this coming year that you too will have success in seeing them fulfilled. All my love,
Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great resolution Hailey! I think we all could do better in those areas. Your family is darling! I love your pic:)
Post a Comment