Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 Years Old!












We celebrated Thayne's 4th birthday last week here at the motel. We invited our family to come down for pizza, cake and ice cream. Grandma Welling made the cake, picked up the ice cream and the balloons, which was a big help. We opened presents, ate, and the kids went crazy playing in the boys room with their toys and new trampoline. For Christmas Grandpa Voss, Corey and I bought the boys a small 8' trampoline that has an enclosure for outside. Till summer though, we have it set up in their room. I can tip it up on it's side when it is not in use and they have their floor space back.

Thayne really liked having the whole family around and playing with all of his cousins. And it was nice to visit with everyone. The front lobby has proven to be a great room for entertaining just because it is so large and can hold everyone.

4 comments:

beadify said...

Cute family picture. I love your long hair!

Daisy said...

Oh my, congrats to Thayne and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, BREATHTAKING family picture. I love, love, love it. Who took them? Can I sign up? Seriously.

I missed you tonight. Kerry and Ben came by with little Tommy. And I saw Jen last week. I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Jen is thinking of coming in June or July and we were talking about meeting at a park and having a picnic with the kids. I hope the dates work out and we can all get together. XO, Daisy

LornaJayne Adams said...

How fun to catch up on what is going on... Good luck with your new year's resolutions...I have some as well dealing with the same types of things, hoping to make weaknesses turn into strengths. Your boys are so darling!

Christian and Jennifer said...

I, too, love your family photo! It's absolutely gorgeous! And I will be in Utah around the 4th of July (for a week before) and would LOVE TO SEE YOU! We almost stopped in the motel when we passed through Evanston, but I didn't have your phone number and I didn't know if that would be okay or not. I have missed you! I really want to see you, so let's plan something. I'll email you and Daisy so we can get something tentative put together. I miss you.