Saturday, August 8, 2009

Announcing....

Corey and I are happy to announce we are expecting our third baby February 22, 2010. We have decided that three children under the age of three will be enough of a handful and feel comfortable in saying we are done. I believe it is another boy, (which will be to my sister in laws dismay because she had hopes that her daughter would have a girl cousin to play with.) I cant believe in a period of 4 years we will have gone from having zero children to three.

When we told my brother in law Kevin he snorted and said: "What are you trying to do, catch up?" We have not planned any of our pregnancies, it seems once I was able to have Thayne what ever was unbalanced in my body corrected itself. But I am realizing my limitations, and feeling overwhelmed and tired. Which in large part is the reason we have decided three is enough. I am extremely grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have these children in my life. Especially because there was a period of time where I believed I would be unable to have children. I look forward to adding this new little one to our family and hope all the children will grow to be very close.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats that's super news. :)

Jill said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you guys! What great news!

Heidi Wilcox said...

How exciting! 3 is a good number. Your boys are so cute!

The Welling Family -- said...

Sorry but you are wrong. You are having a girl! I'm sending girl pheremones your way. And you always think you can't get pregnant. You might even be more fertile than me. Congrats!

CAT

Christian and Jennifer said...

Congrats, sweet Hailey! I'm so excited for you! I can attest that three ages 3 and under is a handful, but I can now say with great pride that I can go grocery shopping all by myself with them and I am still alive (and so are they) by the time we get home! It can be done! I am SO happy for you!

Melanie Parker said...

Congratulations! You are a wonder Mom! We are happy you and Corey will have three cute kiddos! Love you guys!