
Well the boys became sick right before halloween, so I decided to keep them inside rather than let them go out trick or treating. Luckily they are all young enough that they don't have a clue what halloween is or what it is all about anyway. So we skipped the down town trick or treating on Friday before halloween and didn't go out on Sat. or Sun. But Saturday night grandma Welling came over with some "treats" for the boys. The kind of treats I could appreciate (different fruit and chocolate milk!) Then later that night my brother and sister's families came over and trick or treated here at the motel and dropped off some more treats for the boys. We hung out in the lobby for a little bit and tried to visit, but I was busy checking people into the motel. The boys did dress up briefly, and I took pictures of them and the lobby.
1 comment:
Too cute! Love the pics!
Post a Comment