Both Mommy and Ashton returned home on October 3rd. So far Thayne has enjoyed being a big brother. Although he cannot say Ashton's name, when you ask him who he is Thayne will reply "baby." Thayne loves to give Ashton kisses and point out his facial features like: eyes, nose, mouth, head, etc. The only time Thayne has a difficult time around Ashton is when the baby is really letting out a war howl, then Thayne starts to cry right along with him!! I have to reassure both boys that they are ok. Once the baby is calm Thayne stops crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ahh, Hay, he is so cute. They both are. I love his name, Ashton is one of my cousins names, I've always loved it. He's adorable. I hope I get to see him!! Are you guys still living in E-town?
Hailey, Congrads! He looks darling, and I can't believe how big Thayne is, he totally looks like Corey! Let me know when you come to SLC so that we can go to the mall and get a cute outfit for him. I'm working at Gymboree;)
Congratulations! What a cutie! Your boys look so much alike! There are going to be moments with a 2 yr old and a newborn when you think you might die! But you won't... it will be ok! best of luck!
Congratulations Wellings! He is very sweet. Being the mother of two is a whole new adventure!
Congrats, my sweet Hailey! I'm so happy to see pictures! I would love a phone number so we can chat sometime soon. I miss you! You have beautiful kids.
Hailey, Ashton and Thayne are so handsome. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family. Love ya, Debbie Welling
Thank you for all your nice comments. To my friend Jen Atkinson, yes we are still living in Evanston, in fact I just saw your sister on Sunday. I hope to see you if you are ever in town. To both Jen A and Jennifer Johanson my number is 702-371-1328! Please call I would love to talk to you both. To Heidi I would love to see you sometime, I don't know when I will be down in SLC again --hopefully soon. To my friend Cami...I have already experienced the trauma of two kids under two and you are right...sometimes I wonder if I will make it through the day, but so far I am surviving. To Jenalee and Aunt Debbie, thank you for looking at my site and I hope you are both doing well.
Hailey
They are just so adorable!!! Congrats to you both!! What a Beautiful family!!
Post a Comment